Additive Manufacturing is the future of manufacturing industry.
The objective of ADDITIVE FVG is also to support the creation of new companies which have coherent and complementary proposals with additive technologies.
Thanks to the solid knowledge of the Additive Manufacturing (AM) market and thanks to the IT applications held by its members, NAMS aims to give a significant boost to the deployment of additive technology, starting from Italy.
The essential point of the company philosophy is a strong collaboration and networking between the various actors of the value chain that will be managed by NAMS. In fact, the AM production will be managed also through the production capacity of third parties, which will guarantee a very wide availability of materials and fast production times.
The company philosophy is based on the awareness that to be successful in the AM it is necessary to intervene synergistically on the factors TRAINING / KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATION OF THE PRODUCTION PROCESS, ANALYSIS OF PRODUCTS, SEARCH OF ADDED VALUE.
First of all, the choice and the optimization of the parts to be produced is fundamental for obtaining successful business cases. Secondly, an efficient and fast production network leads to exploiting the full potential of additive technology. It is also very important to know how to spread the knowledge in order to create the bases for new professional figures.
In particular, NAMS will provide the following services:
- ANALYSIS and OPTIMIZATION: NAMS analyzes and selects customers' components in order to develop their maximum additive potential: this will include the benefits of weight reduction, integration between sub-components and increased functionality. This will result in a re-design and through the simulation of the parts to be produced you will be able to fully appreciate the economic benefits for the customers.
- TRAINING: NAMS organizes tailor-made training courses that will answer questions such as: "What is the additive technology that best fits my needs?"; How can I reduce specific production costs? "; "Which process parameters influence the mechanical properties of the products? A close collaboration with the Universities of the FVG Region is active.
- PROCESS ANALYSIS: NAMS, thanks to the experience of its members in the AM, analyzes the production processes in their entirety and simulates them in all their complexity in order to provide an optimized solution to the customer
- PROCESS QUALIFICATION: NAMS follows the customer in the implementation of additive production at its headquarters according to the highest international standards, providing continuous assistance and advice
- USING THE UNUSED PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY: NAMS guarantees companies that have invested in 3D printing devices to maximize their investment by repurchasing unused machine time.
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING: OPPORTUNITIES AND PROSPECTIVES FOR BUSINESSES
29 March 2019
Friuli Innovazione, via Jacopo Linussio 51, Udine
Additive FVG Square is the first additive square in Italy where public and private meet to accelerate the transformation of companies with a view to ...Read more
Innovative businesses and Additive Manufacturing
27 March 2019
Università di Udine - Aula A, via Tomadini 30, Udine, 33100
Innovative businesses and Additive Manufacturing. From the phenomenon to legal issues. Seminar meeting for the students of the courses of Law and Economics, organized by ...Read more
“WORKSHOP 3D PRINTING ENTREPRENEUR”
28 January 2019
LAMA FVG, VIA SONDRIO 2, UDINE
On 28 January 2019 COMET Cluster organizes the "3D PRINTING ENTREPRENEUR" workshop at the LAMA FVG laboratory.Topics: Introduction to technologies of production by addition The ...Read more